Using industrial standard protocol converters, the chiller can be interfaced with the BMS (Building Management System).
The reomote monitoring and control of the chillers is possible via BACnet/Eternet, BACnet/IP, Modbus, Modem or RS485.
A high quality 7-inch display and a variety of communication ports make system operation and maintenance far more convenient.
- 7-inch color LCD screen with high resolution (800 x 480)
- Operation scheduling function
- Real time trend display
- Surge protection function
- Advanced algorithm for highly effective temperature and safety control
- Running data acquisition
- Easy-to-read display of operational data
- Certified EMC
- Communication supported: RS485 (standard) and Ethernet (optional)
- Communication protocol supported: Modbus (standard), BACnet
- Direct control of water pumps and cooling tower
- Language: English / Chinese / Korean
- Auto-printing function (optional)
The evaporator, condenser and compressor are assembled with simple bolting and flange connections. The LG Centrifugal Chiller is an excellent solution for retrofitting or replacing a facility’s HVAC system – especially in situations where space is at a premium.
LG’s chiller implements a positive-pressure refrigerant and an optimized, compact heat exchanger design.
This combination helps to reduce operational expenses and the amount of space needed for installation.
In the event of a power failure, oil reservoir automatically supplies oil to the compressor bearings, ensuring uninterrupted, reliable operation.