- Installation flexibility and ease of transport.
The three-section design and smaller size of the product enhances convenience.
- LG’s absorption chiller offers better performance than parallel-flow models as it absorbs a smaller amount of liquid.
- User-friendly positioning of valves and instruments results in more convenient operation and maintenance.
The onboard microprocessor boasts an impressive memory, enabling the chiller to store 20-years worth of operational
settings, 301 error reports, and temperature data from the last 10.6 days.
This wealth of accumulated information is employed by LG’s Absorption Chiller to guarantee efficient performance.
A high quality 7-inch display and a variety of communication ports make system operation and maintenance far more convenient.
- 7-inch color LCD screen with high resolution (800 x 480)
- Operation scheduling function
- Real time trend display
- Automatic anti-crystallization
- Advanced algorithm for highly effective temperature and safety control
- Running data acquisition
- Graphic display of operational data
- Certified EMC
- Communication supported: RS485 (standard) and Ethernet (optional)
- Communication protocol supported: Modbus (standard), BACnet
- Direct control of water pumps and cooling tower
- Language: English / Chinese / Korean
- Auto-printing function (optional)
Using industrial standard protocol converters, the chiller can be interfaced with the BMS (Building Management System). The reomote monitoring and control of the chillers is possible via BACnet/Eternet, BACnet/IP, Modbus, Modem or RS485.